Cultural Travel ExperiencesTravel Tips and Advice from an American Insider
Book your Free 30 Minute call
Please fill out the Pre-Trip Questionnaire located in the description before our call.
When planning for a trip to Italy, it can be hard to find the right place to stay, to eat and to visit. This is for you if you’ve never been to Tuscany. If you feel overwhelmed on all the activities you can experience, don’t you worry.
That’s where I come in.
I’m here to offer travel recommendations and travel tips, travel planning and consultations.
- Are you looking for a personal tour guide in Florence?
- A private driver to drive you through the Chianti hills?
- A secluded place to taste wine and relax with loved ones?
I help add to your memorable trip to Tuscany (coming soon Puglia).
I’m an American insider that knows how to travel in and around the small corners of Italy. I was a resident in Florence for 4.5 years and lived on and off in my beloved Florence for 13 years. I’ve been speaking fluent Italian for many years.
Let me help you by doing all the research and supplying you with an plan that is easy to follow and book.
Live passionately, even if it kills you, because something is going to kill you anyway.” – Webb Chiles
How to get started
Step 1: Book a complimentary 30 minute call
Step 2: Fill out a Pre-Travel Questionnaire before the call
Step 3: Katie and client decide her services are a good fit for client’s upcoming Italy trip.
Step 4: If it’s a YES on both sides, then Katie will ask for an upfront payment of $350 to start the process of researching your question or topic.
- If you have more than one topic to research it will be an additional $350 for each topic.
- If you need assistance on more than one topic, for example, an accommodation, wine-tastings, and a private driver the cost would be $1000.
- If you’d like Katie to help you plan and research most or all your activities, transportation, accommodation, then price will be determined on a case by case basis. Payment will be based on time and energy for research and connecting with her vendors abroad.
- Payments can be made to Katie via PayPal (friends and family) or Venmo.
Step 5: Katie will send you an detailed email with information you requested.
Step 6: After receiving the information you requested, emails can be sent to Katie to clarify anything. However, if Katie wants to speak to you over a phone call to clarify a request, you’ll book a call below:
Step 7: After the Travel Consultation call, Katie will send a detailed email summarizing anything that needed to be clarified on the call.
Travel Consultation Call
I offer Travel Consultation calls (zoom or facetime) for those travelers who’d like suggestions and advice when planning their trip to Tuscany.
Ask her these topics:
- Accommodation research
- Small town recommendations
- Excursions suggestions
- Cooking classes
- Vineyards and wine-tastings
- How to navigate the trains/city buses(in Florence)/how to buy a train ticket
- Airline suggestions
- Restaurant suggestions
- Itinerary review
- Where to shop
- Trip Prep and Travel tips
- Tour Guide & Private Drivers
WHAT WE DO
Wine Tours and Private guides
Insider Travel Tips
Research Travel venues
WHAT WE DON'T DO
Book airline flights
Help with visas or travel documents
Book rental cars
“You may have the Universe if I may have Italy.”
– Giuseppe Verdi